Tuesday 24 July 2012

Nananana Batman !


I went to see The Dark Knight Rises last night and i must say it definitely lives up the hype ! It was amazing and it was also nice to see a strong female role Anne Hathaway was so good as Catwoman :) In the spirit of batman i thought i would post some of my favourite pieces from the   LazyOaf  Batman collection. I really love everything from the collection but my absolute favourites are the shirts i think they are so unique ! Sadly i think i will just have to dream on about this collection as they carry a price tag a little out of my range at the minute :( I got my pay slip from work today and i have been underpaid… so looks like i will also have to put my tattoo on hold as well.
Have you been to see The Dark Knight yet ? 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this collection last week and fell in love straight away. sooo super kool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently just heard of lazyoaf clothing, I love their clothing a part from the fact, as you mentioned, the price set for their clothing is sky high in comparison to my empty bank balance. When you do get your tattoo, be sure to post a picture of it, I'd love to see it. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete